To find out more about how wine is made and the harvest season, check out these helpful links and resources:
- Learn how to read wine labels from any region at WineLoversPage.com.
- The Weather Channel takes a look at California’s wine harvest season.
- Understand how tannins affect the flavor of wine at this website.
- Learn more about Bianchi wines and stop in to our tasting room to sample your favorites.
- How do winemakers protect their grapes from pests and harsh weather? Visit this webpage to learn about the growing and harvesting process for grapes.
At Bianchi Winery and Tasting Room, our wines are crafted from a rich family tradition that has been developed through decades of winemaking in Paso Robles. Experience the lavish natural beauty and welcoming climate of the California hillside from our elegant tasting room, or plan a relaxing stay at our vineyard house. Plan your visit by calling (805) 835-4321 and explore the following resources to broaden your wine knowledge.